62. A Rare Imaging of Rectal Polypoid Endometriosis Treated by Multidisciplinary Cooperation
63. Assessment of atherosclerosis in endometriosis patients: the need to do much more
64. Excision of Deep Endometriosis of the Rectosigmoid: Individualizing Care to the Presenting Pathology
65. The abnormal increase in the resistance index of the uterine artery in women with endometriosis after cervical pushing
66. Surgical management of ill-defined perineal endometriosis involving anal sphincter: a case report
Our association; was established to inform patients, relatives, the society, physicians about Endometriosis and the diseases caused by it. We are working for a future where the effects of Endometriosis, which is one of every 10 women of reproductive age, have less effects.